GENG2 SETIA

Dah Boleh Cashout Tapi Tamau

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Deteriorating..

     Lately I feel that my English is deteriorating. Not sure whether i spell this correct or not as well. I know what is the factor but reluctant to share here. I might ruining my mood typing about negative things. Let shoo away the not so good elements in our life. 
     For your information, I simply let my ten fingers dancing here, typing what pops out of my mind. Trying not to just stop and think hard of what to ramble here. So far, my brain works a bit well as I'm still typing without stops accept for the transition am I using the right term?
     I don't have ample photo to add in here as this white, tiny little Lenovo is not where I store most of my photos. My camera is downstair so I'm not that 'hardworking' to go down and grab it. I just browse whatever photo I have here as if I don't attach any, this already boring hopeless themeless entry would be such a rubbish!

If you have Bonuslink card, feel free to check the roadshow. I'm not the sales representative but please bear in mind that this entry need a photo so plsss again..understand! (so desperate statement;-))

     When you want to comment later, plz don't mention about 'Oh! My English' as I always want to vomit hearing the phrase uttered by my students but still saying English is difficult so they don't want to open up their mind to learn it.
     Ok, almost done. Let us go to bed. Plzzz refer to the clock now...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

3 comments:

Kakcik Seroja said...

Huhuhu... I only can read but I really don't understand! Even I don't know what I'm typing here... Oh My English... :(

sekadar satu coretan said...

Oh my english...
Kena masuk kelas nii..nk suruh ayu aja jer laa, bknnye jauh sgt rumah kite tu kannnn...

uncle gedek said...

hadoi... tak paham sepatah haram!